Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Couple of funny stories...

The first funny story...

We ran out of dishwasher soap, so the bright Darcie told Lance to put DAWN dish soap in the dishwasher. Well, you can only imagine what happened...Yes, bubbles came out of the dishwasher and on to the floor. Had I been thinking I should have taken a picture of that. So, don't ever put DAWN dish soap in the dishwasher.

The second funny story...
Today I saw Austyn sucking her thumb and I asked her why she was doing that.

Her response: I am trying to water it so it will grow.

The story behind that was yesterday she had a snagged nail and I had to end up cutting it really short. I then told her that it would grow back because she was devastated that I cut it. She of course thought is was going to grow back right away.

1 comment:

The Pascoe Family said...

Hey Darcie,
I just seen your blog today so I thought I would leave you a comment. Looks like you guys are doing well and your little girl is getting so big.
Thanks for the tip about not putting dawn in the dishwasher :)
I can only imagine the mess that made.
Love the story about the finger nail growing. Its funny the stuff kids think up.